Risk Assessment / Safeguarding Course
Delivery Model: Online or face-to-face session.
What is Included: Certificate of attendance for CPD.
Platform: MS Teams.
This course is aimed at members of staff who hold or will hold the responsibility for drafting risk assessments within the University /School.
Those who would benefit most are:
- Instructors, Teachers, Head teachers, Professors etc.
- Members of the senior leadership team.
- Facilities management.
- Designated Safeguarding Leads.
Aims of the course:
The course aim is to provide delegates with the appropriate skills and knowledge to be able to identify risk and implement a robust risk assessment that will keep students and young people safe in education.
Intended Training outcomes:
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Identify roles and responsibilities when undertaking a risk assessment.
- Understand how to identify risks to the student or young person.
- Understand how to assess risks using a rag rating system.
- Understand how to record risks.
- Identify key areas of risk mitigation.
- Understand the important of risk review.
- Understand how to implement a risk assessment policy.
NOTE: The Continuing Education Center of Al Ain University assure that there will be a yearly due–evaluation with carefulness to ensure that all the trainers are experienced and skilled operationally, and the training delivery is quality assured to meet the utmost criteria and quality.
Continuing Education Centre of Al Ain University.