- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The candidate should fill the registration form with his personal information and sign it. The CEC secretary fills the information related to the training course.
- If the trainee’s department is paying for him/her to attend a course, he/she must forward a copy of his/her registration form to his/her payroll officer to ensure that payment is made.
- CEC limits class sizes to ensure participants have the best possible learning experience. Therefore, CEC may not be able to accept everyone who applies for a course. Applicants who are not admitted to a course are placed on a waiting list and given preference for the same course at a later date.
- Training sessions must have a minimum sufficient number of participants (at least 5 participants). In the event that less than the minimum are enrolled, the session will be rescheduled or canceled, and anyone registered will be notified by phone.
- Applicants will be notified of enrollment status approximately seven days prior to the start of the course. If you have not heard from CEC by that time, please call +97126133598 OR +97126133594.
- Being admitted to a course means CEC is holding a place for you. If you are unable to attend, please notify CEC at least five business days prior to the first day of the course. If you are registered for a course and do not attend the course or do not notify CEC in advance of your unavailability, the fee for the course will not be refunded.
- It is the candidate responsibility to seek required approval from your supervisor/manager to attend a course, in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by your department or organization.